Gas Fire Pit Available for delivery across Ireland and Northern Ireland
The Burning Rock Elementi fire pit has been designed to appear as natural as possible; in the right setting, it's just another of the rocks that ‘mother nature’ has strewn about. This gas-powered fire pit can comfortably sit in a sharp contemporary space or a rustic agricultural environment, always improving the comfort of those around it.
Cast from ‘eco-stone’ with a smooth top and realistic stone texture below, this patio heater has a primeval appearance that will significantly enhance the atmosphere of the space it heats. With its guttering flames appearing to emanate from the glowing earth, it will provide significant heat.
Comes with a weather-resistant cover for winter months, this item normally retails at €1,600 including VAT (excluding delivery) but had now been reduced to €1,400. Matching tank cover and wind screen available.
- MaterialECO Stone
- Dimensions110cm x 102cm x 45cm High
- ColourGrey / Black
- WeightApproximately 75Kgs (excluding gas cylinder)
- Fire MediaLava Rock - 0.016cubic metres (0.6 cubic feet)
- Burner SizeRing Size 300mm (approx)- Pan size 45cm Diameter
- Burner Max Power45,000BTUs (approx. 12 Kw)
- Burner Material18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- CertificationCE marked and Certified